1. Gift certificate or coupon for a 'date' to your favorite Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge participating restaurant.
2. DONATE: Sponsor a critter at Blackberry Creek Farmed Animal Sanctuary.
3. DONATE: A Well-Fed World (vegan-centric world hunger/ animal compassion projects world-wide).
4. DONATE: Help spread the vegan message through a donation to Vegan Outreach.
5. Great New Vegan Books 2017:
6. Tickets to Feb. 25 Vegan Sacramento Health Forum featuring Chef AJ: follow updates here https://www.meetup.com/sacvegansociety-org/events/245929531/
7. Vegan Movie Basket: Choose from Charlotte's Web, Babe, Okja + popcorn, Twizzlers, and Little Secrets or UnReal M&M-type chocolate candies.
8. Vegan HEALTH movie & cookbook: Forks Over Knives + Forks Over Knives Cookbook; What the Health + How Not to Die/ How Not to Die Cookbook by Dr. Greger
9. BAKE a batch of vegan cupcakes or cookies-OR-put together a gift basket including a variety of vegan products -OR- a mason jar gift (grains/ beans/ soup jar? cookie ingredients jar?)
10. A little pricier: Air Fryer + Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook -OR- Instant Pot + Vegan Instant Pot Recipe book.